Sunday, September 14, 2008

If Only Such A Man Existed!!

The other day, I got a really great email from a friend. It included a number of photos that depict scenes that most women can only fantasize about. I won't share all of them, but there were a few that I really liked!! Of course, I've taken the liberty of adding a comment below each photo....

Wow, a man who knows how to clean!

Love a man that knows when to put on a glove....

I'm not a fan of lamb, but I can't wait to see what's for dessert....

So, do you pick up after yourself too?

Do you know how to iron or do mending?

That's okay - I'd much rather go for a nice long romantic walk or stay home and play some "games" of our own!

I've never met a guy like you... I wonder, is it safe for you to drive with the medication you're on?

Okay - I know, I've written some negative stuff about men over the last few months and I certainly haven't had the best luck with my relationships - BUT - Oh, If only such a man really existed!! If he did, think of the possibilities! Even if the guy had even half of these qualities, I would consider another try at a romance!!

Hey I wonder if Meg Ryan was thinking about some of these scenarios in this scene?


I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming! Sigh!!

dn

No comments: